Extension Fact Sheets & Resources
A collection of Extension fact sheets and video resources for North Carolina farmers, landowners and other stakeholders.
- Saltwater Intrusion in NE North Carolina Agricultural Fields
- Effects of Wind-Induced Sodium Salts on Soils in Coastal Agricultural Fields
- Why Do Septic Systems Fail?
Mapping Agricultural Land Use
Riparian Buffers and Water Quality
- Best Practices for Managing Agricultural Nutrients
- Agricultural Riparian Buffers
- Riparian Buffers and Controlled Drainage to Reduce Agricultural Nonpoint Source Pollution